AppMySite now enables you to generate white-labelled app bundle IDs.
Earlier, every app bundle ID contained the AppMySit URL. This was also reflected every time you shared your app’s Google Play URL.
The new update ensures that every bundle ID will contain the URL of the website to which the app is connected. This will further ensure your app reflects your website URL every time you share your Google Play URL.
Here’s how you can get your own white-labelled bundle ID –
- Complete the process of building your app. When you’re done, select Build App in the Download app section
- This will essentially create a new build of your mobile app
- The new build will contain the new white-labelled bundle ID named after your website.
- If you already have a live app, select Rebuild App in the Download App section. A new build will be created along with a white-labelled bundle ID.
- Upload the new build to the app store(s).
Android apps with code version 1.3.2 and above will have white labelled bundle IDs.
Check out our announcement blog to know more about white-labelled bundle IDs on AppMySite.