AppMySite has introduced new features to the app preview section. The new additions will enable you to test your apps on emulators supporting multiple platforms and devices. You can now get a much better idea of how your app works with the help of mobile device emulators.
The following points discuss all the new additions to the App Preview-
- Android & iOS emulators – Test the app you build on both Android and iOS emulators. You can simply scroll your cursor on the emulator screen as you would on a typical smartphone. The Android emulator is a new addition to the App Preview module.
- Screenshot feature – Take a screenshot of any screen within the emulator. This feature is available for both the Android and iOS emulators.
- Restart button – Restart the testing process from the home screen. This feature is available for both the emulators and is part of the new update.
- iOS device selection – Preview the app on four different iOS device emulators. These devices include iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 11 Pro, and the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Android device selection – Preview the app on two different Android device emulators. These devices include Pixel 4 and Nexus 5.
Check out our announcement blog to know more about the new features in the app preview section.