Image credits: WordPress.org
At AppMySite, we constantly strive to improve the app building experience of WordPress and WooCommerce users. This drive towards constant improvement is the key reason why we continually update our platform and the apps built on it.
We’ve recently made an update which ensures all WooCommerce apps built on AppMySite support the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor plugin. The plugin basically enables WooCommerce stores to customize their checkout page fields and display.
As AppMySite now supports the Checkout Field Editor plugin, any update you make to your checkout page will be displayed on your WooCommerce app as well.
The following points explain the advantages this plugin brings to your WooCommerce apps-
- Customize checkout fields – Support for the Checkout Field Editor basically ensures you can customize the checkout fields displayed on your WooCommerce app. Add new relevant fields and remove irrelevant ones. Choose from 17 different types of custom fields.
- Conditional display – Display specific fields and sections on the checkout screen of your app only if certain conditions are met. This will help you provide a much personalized shopping experience to users.
- Validate inputs – Validate the details your app users input in the checkout fields. This will help ensure every order placed on your app comes with the right details.
- Change field arrangement – Support for this plugin also means you can change the arrangement of your checkout field. Drag and drop the fields on your WordPress backend to customize their arrangement.
- Create your own fields – You can also create your own custom fields and assign the type of value it can take. This can extend the scope of your WooCommerce app beyond traditional ecommerce.
This is the first third-party plugin AppMySite supports on its platform. Anyone using the Checkout Field Editor plugin will be able to display their customized checkout page on their WooCommerce apps as well.
There is no need for users to take any action on their part. Support for this add-on has been enabled automatically across all WooCommerce apps.
Check our latest release notes here to learn more about what’s new in our latest series of updates and rollout