AppMySite has launched its Multisite add-on that will now enable you to create a single mobile app for your WordPress multisite network.
A multisite allows you to build and manage a network of websites from one WordPress dashboard.
With this add-on, you can create unique apps for your multisite network and connect them all to publish a single app for your app users. Assign a country to every connected app and start making different apps for different countries available to your users.
The following points explain the working of the Multisite add-on in detail:
Finish building an app for every website in your multisite network.
- Go to App Add-ons and purchase the Multisite support add-on. Get on a paid plan first to purchase the add-on.
- Head to the Multisite section once you complete the purchase. Click on Add App to start connecting the apps you have built for the websites in your multisite network.
- Assign a country for every app you add. You can add & remove apps and change countries from one place.
- Download the Android and iOS builds from the same app you purchased the add-on with.
- Your app users will be able to select a country within your app. Based on their selection, you can load a unique app and offer a truly localized experience.
All the apps you create for your Multisite network, can be connected by the owner of the mobile app. Click here to learn more about the add-on.