Our mission at AppMySite is to provide the best possible app building experience. As part of this mission, we constantly bring new updates to the features on our platform.
In light of the same, we’ve introduced new updates to enhance the performance all apps using the web view feature on our platform. These changes will enable our apps using the web view feature to provide the best possible user experience to their clientele. The following points highlight the exact nature of the new updates we’ve brought to the web view feature-
- Users will be able to see the exact display of their website in the app environment in the internal pages of the app. This will allow users to establish a high level of synchrony between their website and app.
- A full screen display of website pages will be reflected on the app when they enable the web view interface of all the pages.
- Active mobile features such as the back button will now work within a web view app. Furthermore, all links, internal and external, will work normally.
- The overall speed and performance of the web view apps has been enhanced compared to the previous version.
- All the web view resources of the app are shown in a typical app environment. The performance standards also match those of a native app.
Check our latest release notes here to learn more about what’s new in our latest series of updates and rollouts.