AppMySite has enhanced the performance of the web view interface on your mobile app. These enhancements will boost the speed and performance of the web view interface. You can also switch between web view and native app interface using a toggle in the App Settings.
The following points explain how your web view apps have been upgraded:
- You will be able to see the exact display of your mobile website within the app environment. This will establish a high level of synchrony between the mobile website and app.
- A full screen display of the mobile website will be reflected on the app if you choose to enable web view on all app screens. You can enable the web view interface on all app screens by enabling the toggle in the Pages section under App Settings.
- Active mobile features such as the back button will now work in web view. Furthermore, all links, internal and external, will work normally.
- The overall speed and performance of the web view interface appearing within the mobile app has been enhanced.
- All the web view screens will be shown in a typical app environment. The performance of apps in web view will now match the standards set by native apps.
These web view enhancements will be available for mobile apps with code version 1.3.2 and above. Click here for more information.