The advancement in technology is not only making lives easier and more comfortable, but also boosting businesses across the globe. There are around five billion mobile phone users in the world now and people are harnessing this opportunity by switching from e-commerce to m-commerce.
Mobile apps are becoming a better alternative to websites that suffer the ‘buy and bye’ setback and are subject to multiple complexities. It is not just the fashion and clothing companies that are turning their WooCommerce website into app. Many businesses, big and small, are turning to apps for wider reach.
According to Statista, a data analysis entity, the value of global m-commerce revenue from 2014 to 2019, rose from USD 50.92 to USD 693.36. As organic products are the new big thing in many sectors, there is a huge scope of its success with mobile apps.
Clearly, this is the best time to convert your website into mobile app. With multiple WooCommerce app builder tools available online, the task has become more affordable and easier. Stay tuned to discover the technical recipe of success.
Organic is the new trend
Organic industry, including food, grocery and cosmetics, is on a constant growth trajectory. Millennials are the biggest consumers of online products today. As they are treading the path of their ancestors and switching to organic solutions, the industry is on rise.
The demand of healthy and quality living is soaring and organic products are seen as the best solution to this quest. Organic industries are using technology to enhance the products further and to reach a wider audience.
Getting a WooCommerce mobile app for your website now, will make you stand out amidst your competitors. Get an app and harness a huge number of consumers, including the tech-savvy millennials, for whom organic products and mobile apps are a cherished combination.
Revolution in the industry
According to a recent study, it is estimated that the global organic food and beverages market will reach USD 323.56 billion by 2024. While the developed nations are already the big buyers of organic products, the demand is constantly increasing in developing countries like India and China.
The organic industry in beneficial for mankind in multiple ways. Some of the advantages are listed below –
- Organic farming is environment friendly as it reduces issues like soil erosion and pollution.
- The products are healthy due to less or no use of pesticides and artificial boosters.
- Organic farming boosts healthy ecosystem and promotes green-living.
- Organic products are safe and best for kids, patients and sensitive people.
- Organic food is fresher and healthier and often has healing properties.
Organic food is more nutritious and gives total value for money without causing health hazards.
Popular organic products
Did you know that there is a wide range of products that can fall in the organic category? If you haven’t ventured into the organic industry yet, and need an idea about your products, read further.
The most popular categories of organic products and services are –
1. Food & Beverages: Fresh produces, edible plants, fruits and vegetables, crops, grains, meat, alcoholic drinks, juices etc., can all fall into this category. This sector is considered as the most popular amidst all organic products.
2. Restaurants & Food Joints: Restaurants adopting organic practices, are becoming more popular and this trend is rapidly catching up.
3. Cosmetics & Body Care: Organic cosmetic products are often vegan and animal-testing free. It is healthier and safer on skin too. This makes the products more popular amidst a wider population.
4. Baby Products: Parents obviously want to shield their infants and kids from the harmful products that have pesticides and other chemicals. Thus, organic food and other baby care products like oil, shampoo and even toys are becoming immensely popular.
5. Clothes & Fibers: Yes, you’ve heard it right. Organic textile usage is gaining popularity and natural fibers have become the new alternative to synthetic fibers. If you want to make a mark in the textile industry, organic clothing can be a great option.
App benefits you can cultivate
Before you proceed to converting your website into WooCommerce mobile app, you should know how you can harness the benefits to the fullest. It is important to include the right strategies and integrate the right features if you wish to turn website into app.
When creating a WooCommerce mobile app, keep the following things in mind:
1. Go for modern methods: Ditch the traditional methods of app building that needs you to hire expert technicians, invest a lot and wait for a long time. Instead, go for an online DIY WooCommerce app builder, where you can build your own app affordably and conveniently.
2. Native app: Make sure that your app is not just an over-view of your website. Build a native app as it is efficient, intuitive, fast and best to use.
3. Design & Layout: Include compelling graphics, alluring design and layout. Your product should also look ‘organic’ and appealing as people will buy what they see.
4. Amazing UI/UX: Your app should have an engaging interface to ensure amazing user experience. Keep your consumers tied to your app and make them return for more.
5. User-based practices: Include user-based practices in your business. Get new downloads and retain old users by frequently giving offers, referral discounts etc. Also, analyse and study the usage patterns of your customers and strategise plans accordingly.
Now that you are aware of the charms of the organic industry and the viability of having an app for your business, it’s time to build one.
WooCommerce app builder tools like AppMySite, ensure integration of all the features discussed above and much more. You can go for this affordable and convenient solution and build your own app as you want.
Your organic products have the quality to allure customers and rule the market. Build a mobile app for your consumers and harness this potential. Contribute in making the world healthier and greener.