Do you already have an app on Google Play Store? You can easily create a new app with AppMySite and publish it under the same app listing. The app you build with AppMySite will replace your existing app on the Google Play Store. This means your app users can simply update their apps from the App Store to see the new app that you build with AppMySite.
Once you design your app and connect it to your website, navigate to in your AppMySite account and follow the steps below. You can also watch the video tutorial for a complete guide:
- Click on the Android icon next to the Already have a live app?.
- Enter your live Android app’s package name, version name, and version code.
- Turn on the Enable during the next build toggle.
- If you don’t turn this toggle on, your app will be created with default AppMySite settings.
- Click DONE to save your details.
- After entering the details, generate a new build of your Android app on AppMySite.
- While generating your build, enter the following details:
- Keystore Alias
- KeyStore Private Key Password
- KeyStore Password
- Keystore File
- Submit your Android app to your Google Play Console account under the same app listing as your previous live app. Visit our Help Centre article to learn how to resubmit your Android app to the Google Play Store:
Once your new build is live, users will be able to see your new app once they update it on their Android devices.