In case you forgot your password or wish to update it for security reasons, you can do so on AppMySite. Here is a comprehensive guide to resetting your account password.
Update current password
Once you are logged in to your account, click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen.From the drop-down menu, click on My Profile. On the My Profile page, click on Change Password and enter the following details.
- Current password: Enter the password currently in use
- New password: Enter a new password for your account
- Confirm new password: Re-enter the new password to confirm. Make sure to not match your new password with the previous passwords.
Finally, click on the SAVE PASSWORD button to save your new account password.
The steps below explain how to reset your password in case you forget it.
- Click on the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen.
- Enter your registered email address.
- You’ll then receive a link on your email address to reset the password.
- Click on the link in the email to reset your account password.
- You’ll now be redirected to the Reset Password screen. Enter your new password on this screen.
- Then re-enter the same password to confirm. Do make sure that your new password does not match the old password.
Click on SAVE to update your new account password. You’ll now be able to login to your account.
Mandatory requirements for password
Your password must meet the following criteria:
- at least 8 characters
- at least one lowercase letter (a, b, … z)
- at least one uppercase letter (A, B, … Z)
- at least 1 numeric digit (0, 1 … 9)