- Main Website
- Getting started
- Download App
- Download iOS
- Step 1: Create an Apple Developer Account
- Step 2: Generate iOS build
- Already have a live iOS app?
- Certificates Required
- iOS Build Configuration
- Download Android
- Download iOS
- Professional Services
- Push Notifications
- Upload App
- Upload iOS App
- Upload Android App
- Submit New Version
- My Account
- Recommended Plugins
- Build & Publish
- What is a distribution license?
- Can I update my mobile app even after it goes live?
- How many days will it take to publish my app?
- How long before my app is visible in the Play Store?
- How much does a Google & Apple Developer Account Cost?
- How to remove or unpublish an Android app from the Google Play Store?
- Can I transfer my iOS app from one developer account to another?
- Can I transfer my Android app from one developer account to another?
- How can I share the access to my Apple developer account?
- Which developer program should I choose on Apple?
- My app is already live on Google Play, but I would like to move to AppMySite. How can this be processed?
- My app is already live on the Apple App Store, but I would like to move to AppMySite. How can this be processed?
- I have downloaded my IPA file from the download app section. How can I upload it to the Apple App Store?
- How can I get AppMySite to submit my app on Google Play & Apple App Store?
- How can I create a developer account on Apple myself?
- Can apps built on AppMySite be published on app stores besides Google Play Store & Apple App Store?
- How can I create a developer account on Google myself?
- My app got rejected by the iTunes AppStore for lacking functionality. What measures should I take to get my app approved?
- Can I distribute my IPA file with customers and clients
- Is it necessary to publish my app to Google Play and Apple App Stores?
- Is it possible to distribute my Android app without submission on the Google Play Store?
- How to delete your app listing from Google Play and App Store?
- Why did Apple reject my app?
- Account & Subscription
- Appearance, Features & Settings
- How can I remove the AppMySite branding from my app?
- How to get support for your LMS plugin on AppMySite?
- How to mark my WordPress blogs sticky?
- How to mark a blog featured
- Do you support AdWords or other monetization tools?
- Do you support all payment gateways?
- Which shipping plugins does AppMySite support?
- How to add CMS or static web-pages on my mobile app?
- Will my app reflect all the changes made to my website in real time?
- How to translate my mobile app to a different language?
- How to enable consent form for my app?
- How to update my app icon, launch screen & app name after the build is created?
- Can I make web apps using AppMySite?
- How can I enable web view on my app?
- My users cannot register on the app. How can I enable user registration on my app?
- A plugin on my website is not reflected in the app. Is there a way to sync it to the app?
- How to sync your website’s custom post types to your mobile app?
- Where can I show custom post types and taxonomies in my app?
- Why are my app users redirected to a web view checkout?
- Can a team member have different roles for different app projects?
- I have translated my WordPress website using a plugin. Will my app appear in the same language?
- Can I use WordPress member login for app signup & login? Will my app users be logged in automatically after signing in once?
- Test & Preview
- Performance & Connectivity
- Build & Publish
apple app store
Step 1: Create an Apple Developer Account
This article will cover the steps to enroll for an Apple Developer Program. This is necessary to publish your mobile app on the Apple...
An App ID (or App Identifier) is used to identify one or more applications in Apple’s ecosystem. It consists of two components listed below: Team...
Step 2: Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
The Certificate Signing Request (CSR) involves all the information that the certificate authority needs to create your certificate. This includes the name of the...
Step 3: iPhone distribution certificate
A Distribution Certificate identifies your organization within a provisioning profile and allows you to submit your app to the App Store. You will need to...
Apple Push Notification service (APNs certificate)
An APNs certificate enables you to send notifications to your iOS app users. The following steps will explain the process of creating an APNs...
This article covers the steps to resubmit your iOS app to the Apple App Store. Note: Resubmit your iOS app to the Apple App Store...
The Team ID is important to download your iOS app build on AppMySite. Follow these steps to locate your Apple Team ID from your Apple...
How much does a Google & Apple Developer Account Cost?
Creating a developer account for Google and Apple involves a fee. To create a Google developer account (also known as Google Play Console account), you...
How to delete your app listing from Google Play and App Store?
It is not possible to delete your published app from Google Play. You can however unpublish your app. By unpublishing your app, you essentially...
How can I share the access to my Apple developer account?
In order to share the access of your developer account, you must sign up for an Apple Developer Enterprise Program. If you sign up...