With AppMySite, you have the option to render a webview interface in the home screen of your app.
In the following steps, you can learn how to enable a webview interface on your app’s home screen and configure its display.
- Turn on the toggle on the Web View tab. Next, click on Settings.
- Enter the webpage URL. This mobile version of the webpage will be rendered in the app.
- In order to show your website’s header in the app, turn on the toggle. Similarly, you can enable the toggle to display the website’s footer as well.
- If you’d like to hide an element of your mobile webpage in the app’s webview interface, you can do this by either mentioning the HTML element by ID or class.
- You can preview the webview interface in the Android and iOS emulators. In addition, you can also preview the app on real smartphone devices.
Read: How to preview your app?