Enabling WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin
The Table Rate Shipping Plugin enables WooCommerce website owners to easily manage and define the shipping rates based on a number of factors like delivery location, item quantity, product weight, product price, etc.
The plugin enables businesses to get the benefit of WooCommerce default shipping settings along with highly customizable shipping options.
You can define multiple shipping rates based on factors like:
- Delivery location
- Product price
- Product weight
- Item count
The plugin comes with added advantages as discussed below:
- Use wildcards to match multiple regions.
- Add multiple rate tables as per the shipping zone.
- Calculate table rate based on different metrics like – per order, per item, per line, per class, etc.
- Add calculation rules based on product weight, product quantity, number of items by class, number of items by price, and so on.
- Add costs per row, per item, per weight, and more.
- Get intuitive interface for seamless adding and calculation of data.
AppMySite supports the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin, and you can effortlessly integrate it in the Android and iOS apps you build on our platform. You can click here and learn all about the plugin in detail.
To integrate the plugin in your app, you can follow either of the two methods listed below:
- Go to Plugins on your WordPress backend
- Search for WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin
- Download the plugin on your backend
- Activate the plugin
- Download the .zip file of the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin from your WooCommerce account
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin > Choose file and add the file you have downloaded
- Install and Activate the plugin
Once the plugin is active, you can add a new Table Rate Shipping method which you can configure using the settings outlined above.
That’s it! The app will start supporting the plugin as soon as it is activated and configured on your website.