Image Source: Woocommerce Table Rate Shipping Plugin
In the eCommerce realm, shipping charges of products often depend on a number of factors like delivery location, item quantity, product weight, and more.
The WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Plugin enables WooCommerce website owners to easily manage, and define the shipping rates based on these parameters.
AppMySite now supports the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin on its platform. You can now integrate this plugin in the Android and iOS apps you build with AppMySite.
This will extend the benefit of WooCommerce default shipping settings along with highly customizable shipping options based on your products, app user’s purchases and more.
You will be able to define multiple shipping rates based on factors like:
- Delivery location
- Product price
- Product weight
- Item count
You can also use wildcards to match multiple regions. Some other benefits of the plugin are as discussed below:
- Add multiple rate tables as per the shipping zone.
- Calculate table rate based on different metrics like – per order, per item, per line, per class, etc.
- Add calculation rules based on product weight, product quantity, number of items by class, number of items by price, and so on.
- Add costs per row, per item, per weight, and more.
- Intuitive interface for seamless adding and calculation of data.
To integrate the plugin with your app, all you need is to install it on your WooCommerce website first. The app will automatically support the plugin once it has been integrated with your website.
That’s it! You can proceed to avail the benefits of the plugin and make the process of defining the shipping rates extremely simple.
The support for the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Plugin is available for all apps with code version 1.7.0 and above.