AppMySite now offers support for the WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin. You can now offer your customers points for purchases and other actions they take on your WooCommerce mobile app.
Modern online shoppers are subliminally influenced by rewards and incentives. Many rising startups are entirely based on providing customers rewards for performing an action.
Support for the WooCommerce Points and Rewards enables you to incentivize your customers to make more purchases.
Points and rewards are an essential currency in modern day m-commerce. Ecommerce stores award customers with reward points as a means to inspire loyalty.
How does the WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin work?
The WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin enables you to introduce a reward point system on your online store.
You can award your customers points for purchases and other desirable actions. The plugin enables you to finetune the nitty-gritty of the reward system.
The following points highlight some of the features of the Points and Rewards plugin:
- Setting earnings and redemption rate: You can set the number of points a user will earn for each dollar spent on a purchase. Furthermore, you can set a conversion rate for the points a customer can redeem.
- Points management: Set the minimum and maximum points discount a customer can redeem. You can also set a maximum points discount limit when a customer is redeeming points per product and an expiration date for the points earned.
- Tax: Option to offer points discount including or excluding taxes.
- Points label: You can choose your own unique terminology for reward points on your website. WooCommerce stores tend to create their own on-platform currency for branding purposes.
- Customize messages: Customize the messages you want to display pertaining the earning and redeeming points on the Product, Cart, and Checkout pages.
- Apply points to old orders: This feature helps you reward customers for the orders they have placed with you before you installed the plugin on your website.
- Customize points setting for different products and categories: You can set points settings for different products and categories as well.
How to offer rewards and points on a WooCommerce app?
The Points and Rewards plugin offers you a novel way to set up a reward system on your WooCommerce store. Since the AppMySite free online app maker supports the plugin, you can now offer the same system on your WooCommerce app as well.
The following points explain how this process works-
- Install the WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin on your website.
- Set up your points and rewards system. There are a number of other things you must know to set up a functioning rewards points system. Visit the WooCommerce documentation page to learn more about the Points and Rewards plugin.
- Your app will automatically start rewarding customers with points for every purchase they make. Additionally, your customers can also redeem the points they earn to get a discount.
Support for the WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin is available for apps on code version 1.5.0 and above.
Rewards are an essential part of running a successful ecommerce app. It is very easy to build an app with a mobile app builder these days. AppMySite is an obvious example in this regard.
Offering additional perks such as points and discounts is slowly becoming a foundational part of ecommerce businesses. This piece discusses a recent AppMySite update that rolls out support for the WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin