AppMySite now enables users to rename the dashboard headers of their mobile apps. This will further help users customize their App Dashboard. You can now personalize the home screen of your app with unique section names.
The following points explain how users can rename their dashboard headers –
- Log-in to your AppMySite account.
- Head over to Dashboard under Appearance.
- Click on the edit icon next to the section you wish to rename.
- Enter the new dashboard header you wish to see on your app. You can preview the new header on the live preview screen on the right.
- Hit save when you are done renaming the headers.
Check out our blog and visit our release notes to know more about this update. You can also check out our support article to get more information on designing your dashboard.