AppMySite introduced new features to help manage the blog categories on your App Dashboard. The new features broadly include options to hide & show certain blog categories and update the overall visual appeal of the dashboard.
Personalize your App Dashboard and get greater control over the blog categories section.
The following points provide a more in-depth view of the new features-
- Column management – Enables you to update the number of columns you wish to distribute in your blog categories. You can choose anywhere between one to four columns
- Shape customization – Provides you the ability to customize the shape of your blog category tiles. You can choose between round, solid, and circular blog category tiles
- Background color – You can choose the color of your blog category tile with this option. There are options to add a hex code or enter RGB values if you’re looking for a specific color shade
- Text color – Choose the text color of your blog category tiles with this option. There are fields to add a hex code and RGB values as well.
- Show Categories – Enables you to display the categories you wish to show on the app dashboard. The section offers three options:
- Parent categories – To show all the parent categories from the website
- Populated categories – To show categories that contain at least one blog post
- Selected categories – To select the specific categories that you wish to display on the app dashboard
- Sort Categories – Provides you options to sort blog categories based on alphabetical order or the number of posts in each category
Features to manage blog categories on the App Dashboard will be available for mobile apps with code version 1.3.1 and above. Go through the release notes for more information.