AppMySite now enables users to invite their team members to work together on building a mobile app. This feature is ideal for people who want to collaborate with their team members while creating their app on AppMySite.
The following steps explain how users can start inviting their team members to work on AppMySite-
- Log-in to your AppMySite account.
- Head over to the Users section. Click on the Add User button in the top right corner.
- You’ll be required to enter the name, email address, and role of the team member you’re inviting.
You can choose from three possible roles –
- Administrators – Best for business owners and company administrators.
- Managers – Best for people who will need to manage the app, without access to billing or subscription.
- Users – Best for users who will need to manage the app but will not require access to billing, subscription, or user management.
The number of users that can work on a single app project for each subscription plan are-
- Preview plan – One user
- Starter plan – Two users
- Pro plan – Three users
Users can upgrade their subscription plans in order to invite more team members and colleagues to collaborate on app projects. Furthermore, users can also purchase the user management add-on to add more users beyond what their subscription plan offers.