You can now collaborate with your team to build your mobile app with AppMySite. Invite your team members and grant access to them to your mobile app.
Here is a quick guide to inviting users to your app account.
- Click to navigate to the Users section in your app account.
- Here you will find your own user account added as the Owner.
- Now click on ADD USER on the top right.
- This will open a pop-up screen to Invite new users.
- Enter the email address of the user that you’d like to add.
- Select the access level of the user based on your requirement.
- Click on Invite.
An email invite will be sent to the user. The user will be able to view your app and access different modules based on the role you assign.
You can assign specific roles to your team members. You can choose from the following roles.
Each role comes with a defined level of access to the app account. Select the role based on the access level that you wish to grant to your team members.
|Billing & Payments||⨉||⨉||✔|
Number of users
You can add new users only on a paid subscription.
Each subscription plan comes with a pre-defined number of users that you can invite to work on the app. These are listed below.
Check out the pricing page for more details.