If you already have an iOS app live on the Apple app store, which you would like to replace with an app you build on AppMySite, this feature can be extremely helpful.
You can easily create a new app with AppMySite and publish it under the same app listing. The app you build with AppMySite will replace your existing app on the App Store. This means your customers can simply update their apps from the App Store to see the new app that you build with us.
Once you design your app and connect it to your website, navigate to Download in your AppMySite account and follow the steps below. You can also watch the video tutorial for a complete guide:
- Click on the little Apple icon next to the Already have a live app text on the Download screen.
- Enter your live iOS app’s bundle ID and app version.
- Turn on the Enable during the next build toggle.
- If you don’t turn this toggle on, your app will be created with default AppMySite settings.
- Click DONE to save your details.
- After entering the details, generate a new build of your iOS app on AppMySite.
- Submit your iOS app to your Apple Store Connect account under the same app listing as your previous live app. Visit our Help Centre article to learn how to resubmit your iOS app to the App Store:
- Your app users will be able to see your new app once they update it on their iOS devices.