You’ll need to create a Firebase account and project to enable features like push notifications and social login in your app.
While creating an account, you would first need to create a Firebase project. Follow the steps below to learn how to create a project on your Firebase account:
- Open Firebase on your browser.
- Click on Get Started and login with your Google account.
- Select Create a Project. Then enter your Project Name. You can write any name related to your app. Select the Firebase Terms checkbox below and click on Continue.
- Turn on the Enable Google Analytics for this project toggle if you wish to integrate your Google Analytics account associated with Firebase. Let it remain off if you don’t.
- If you turn the toggle on, you will be asked to select an Analytics account in the next step.
- Click on Create Project to proceed.
You’ll next be directed to your project dashboard.