You can invite any user to your Apple developer account to manage your app on the App Store.
Access to Apple developer accounts can only be given to a user if you have signed up for an organisation plan. If you signed up for an individual developer account on Apple, a user will not be able to assist you with submitting your app.
Follow the steps below to invite a user to your Apple developer account:
- Sign in to your developer account.
- Open the Users and Access from the top menu.
- Click on the + button. You can find it in the top-left corner of the page.
- Under the New User section, enter the following details of the user that you wish to invite:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Assign the Admin or App Manager role to the user.
- Enable access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- Click Invite to send an invite to the new user’s email address.
- The new user can then accept the invite in their mailbox to finish the process.
- The new user will be able to login to the Apple Developer Portal with a newly created user account.