You can now monitor the connectivity between your website and app with scheduled and automated connectivity checks. Simply schedule connectivity checks on the Monitor screen of your AppMySite account.
Here’s how the process works:
- Navigate to Connectivity > Monitor in your AppMySite account.
- Turn on the Monitor connectivity toggle.
- From the Frequency dropdown, choose whether you’d like to schedule connectivity checks on a weekly or monthly basis.
- If you select Weekly, choose a day in the week when you’d like to run the troubleshooter from the Day dropdown.
- If you select Monthly, choose a date in the month when you’d like to run the troubleshooter from the Day dropdown.
- Click on Save.
If there are issues with your connectivity, you will receive an automated email update from AppMySite.