You can preview your app on the live emulator or test it on your mobile device.
Follow the steps below to preview your app on an emulator
- Navigate to Preview in your AppMySite account. You’ll find an Android and iOS emulator.
- Use your mouse cursor to scroll the mobile screen of any of the two emulators.
- Move your mouse pointer across the emulator and to test all the different features and screens of your app.
- There are a total of four iOS device emulators and two Android device emulators. You can preview your app on each of them.
- Options to take a screenshot and restart the preview process are also available. You can use them while testing your app.
To preview your app, your website and app must be connected. Additionally, the following elements and screens can’t be previewed in the emulator:
- App icon
- Launch screen
- Social login
- Push notification
- App monetization
The app icon and launch screen will be visible once your app is live on Play Store and App Store.
Preview app on a real mobile device
You can preview your app on AppMySite’s demo app available on the Google Play Store. Follow the steps listed below to preview your app on a mobile device:
- Download the AppMySite demo app on your mobile device. The demo app is currently available on the Google Play Store.
- Log-in to your account with the same account you used to create an app on AppMySite. You’ll be able to view your dashboard with all the apps that you’ve created.
- Choose the app you wish to preview.
- You’ll be able to preview your app and see how it looks and works on a real device.
You can revisit the Appearance and App Settings section in case you find certain areas need improvement in the App Preview.
You can download the demo app from Google Play Store:
To test your iOS app on a real device, follow the guide below: