The first step is setting up your account on AppMySite. Only once you’ve successfully registered on the platform, you can start building your app.
Setting up your account on AppMySite is free. You can build multiple mobile applications with a single AppMySite account. Here’s a comprehensive guide to setting up your account with AppMySite.
Use your email ID: Follow the steps below to create an account with your email ID:
- Name: Enter your name or the name of your brand. This is a mandatory field.
- Email: Enter your official email address. This is a mandatory field
- I’m a: Select an option from the drop down that describes you.
- Password: Enter a strong password for your account. Your password must contain:
- at least 8 character
- at least one lowercase letter (a, b, … z)
- at least one uppercase letter (A, B, … Z)
- at least 1 numeric digit (0, 1 … 9)
You can always reset your account password in the future. Click here for a comprehensive guide on resetting the account password.
Use your social accounts: A much simpler and faster registration procedure is to sign up with your Google or Facebook accounts.
- Sign up with Google: Click on the Google button. Enter the login credentials of your Google account.
- Sign up with Facebook: Click on the Facebook button. Enter the login credentials for your Facebook account.