In case your users are not able to register on the app, it is probably because user registration is disabled on your WooCommerce website.
Follow the steps below to enable user registration on your WooCommerce website:
- Login to your WordPress backend.
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Accounts & Privacy
- Tick the following boxes next to Account creation
- Allow customers to create an account during checkout
- Allow customers to create an account on the “My account” page
- Scroll down and click on Save changes
Your app will now allow user registration.
AppMySite supports the core functionality of WooCommerce websites, which includes user login and registration. If customers register on your website, they will simply be able to login to the app, and vice versa.