You can invite your team members and colleagues to your Google Play Console account. The following steps explain the process:
- Login to your Google Play Console account.
- Select Users and Permissions from the left panel menu.
- Click on Invite new users to add new team members to your app.
- Enter the email address of the user you wish to invite and an access expiration date. If you do not set an expiration date, the invited user will have ongoing access to your Play Console account or app.
- Choose the permissions granted to the invited user for each app in the App Permissions tab. Additionally, choose the permissions granted for all apps in your developer account in the Account Permissions tab.
Click on Invite user after selecting the permissions granted.