- Main Website
- Getting started
- Download App
- Download iOS
- Step 1: Create an Apple Developer Account
- Step 2: Generate iOS build
- Already have a live iOS app?
- Certificates Required
- iOS Build Configuration
- Download Android
- Download iOS
- Professional Services
- Push Notifications
- Upload App
- Upload iOS App
- Upload Android App
- Submit New Version
- My Account
- Recommended Plugins
- Build & Publish
- What is a distribution license?
- Can I update my mobile app even after it goes live?
- How many days will it take to publish my app?
- How long before my app is visible in the Play Store?
- How much does a Google & Apple Developer Account Cost?
- How to remove or unpublish an Android app from the Google Play Store?
- Can I transfer my iOS app from one developer account to another?
- Can I transfer my Android app from one developer account to another?
- How can I share the access to my Apple developer account?
- Which developer program should I choose on Apple?
- My app is already live on Google Play, but I would like to move to AppMySite. How can this be processed?
- My app is already live on the Apple App Store, but I would like to move to AppMySite. How can this be processed?
- I have downloaded my IPA file from the download app section. How can I upload it to the Apple App Store?
- How can I get AppMySite to submit my app on Google Play & Apple App Store?
- How can I create a developer account on Apple myself?
- Can apps built on AppMySite be published on app stores besides Google Play Store & Apple App Store?
- How can I create a developer account on Google myself?
- My app got rejected by the iTunes AppStore for lacking functionality. What measures should I take to get my app approved?
- Can I distribute my IPA file with customers and clients
- Is it necessary to publish my app to Google Play and Apple App Stores?
- Is it possible to distribute my Android app without submission on the Google Play Store?
- How to delete your app listing from Google Play and App Store?
- Why did Apple reject my app?
- Account & Subscription
- Appearance, Features & Settings
- How can I remove the AppMySite branding from my app?
- How to get support for your LMS plugin on AppMySite?
- How to mark my WordPress blogs sticky?
- How to mark a blog featured
- Do you support AdWords or other monetization tools?
- Do you support all payment gateways?
- Which shipping plugins does AppMySite support?
- How to add CMS or static web-pages on my mobile app?
- Will my app reflect all the changes made to my website in real time?
- How to translate my mobile app to a different language?
- How to enable consent form for my app?
- How to update my app icon, launch screen & app name after the build is created?
- Can I make web apps using AppMySite?
- How can I enable web view on my app?
- My users cannot register on the app. How can I enable user registration on my app?
- A plugin on my website is not reflected in the app. Is there a way to sync it to the app?
- How to sync your website’s custom post types to your mobile app?
- Where can I show custom post types and taxonomies in my app?
- Why are my app users redirected to a web view checkout?
- Can a team member have different roles for different app projects?
- I have translated my WordPress website using a plugin. Will my app appear in the same language?
- Can I use WordPress member login for app signup & login? Will my app users be logged in automatically after signing in once?
- Test & Preview
- Performance & Connectivity
- Build & Publish
How can I delete my mobile app?
To delete your mobile app from your AppMySite account navigate to General Settings. From here click on Delete App on the top right corner and...
How can I remove the AppMySite branding from my app?
AppMySite branding can be removed by integrating the White Label solution into your app. You can get a white label app by subscribing to a...
My app is too slow. What should I do?
The data on your app is directly populated from your website’s database. If you are experiencing slow speed on your mobile app, it is...
What is a distribution license?
Our paid plans come with a distribution license for the mobile apps you build with AppMySite. It authorizes you to download your apps from...
Can I update my mobile app even after it goes live?
You can make changes to your mobile app even when it is live (or published on the app store(s)) and these updates will reflect...
Can I create multiple apps from the same website?
Yes you can however, to avoid duplication only the app that has most recently established connectivity will be considered active.
How to add CMS or static web-pages on my mobile app?
You can add as many CMS (or static) web-pages as you'd like to your mobile app. However, all the pages that you'd like on...
Can I downgrade or upgrade my subscription at any time?
You can downgrade or upgrade your subscription at any time as long as your subscription is active. There are two ways to change your...
No, we do not offer the source code for any of our projects. The source code is not for sale and is not included...
How to whitelist AppMySite in your CloudFlare firewall?
If you use Cloudflare to optimize your website along with the Firewall addon, then it may block the connection between your website and AppMySite. Successful...